Existing process for managing the initiation, review, approval and tracking of vendor contracts relied heavily on manual tasks. Due to multiple methods of communication and tracking of contract-related information, it became increasingly difficult to effectively manage these contracts and agreements.
Implement a Contracts Lifecycle Management solution that provides:
- A consolidated workflow across the contract lifecycles of client’s business units
- Reporting capabilities of contract related information
- Controls a well as tracking and audit capabilities
- A Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution that is built on top of the OpenText Documentum Content Management System (CMS).
- CLM provides an end-to-end solution by automating processes throughout the contract lifecycle from creation, negotiation and approval, contract renewal, closeout, and archiving.
- Based on OpenText Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP), the CLM solution helps client make effective decisions and drive better business outcomes by managing the contracts
- Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP)
- OpenText Documentum (DCTM)
Content Services Provided
- Solution Blueprint
- Application Configuration
- Application Customization & Integration
- Production Support
- Client can manage all aspects of a contract lifecycle from planning to closeout through a single source
- Reduced the overall time from planning to execution of a contract
- Improved the decision-making process of current contracts and future contract negotiations
- Satisfy regulatory bodies involved in the contract lifecycle
Learn more about the Contracts Management Solution from Flatirons.