Acute care hospital with 600+ beds.
- Acquisitions and application upgrades have left many applications where read-only capabilities are needed.
- Patient data in these legacy applications must be retained but the applications’ core functionality is no longer required and have been replaced.
- Client continues to maintain legacy applications and pay the associated costs solely to have access to this data.
- Decommission Carelinks application and made data available via an xDB based InfoArchive solution that houses data from Carelinks.
- Make data available to Epic users.
- Establish the InfoArchive platform for archiving application data that meets client’s requirements for compliance and data governance
- Use EMC xDB technology that allows data to be used for business purposes, such as compliance requests and big data analytics in a future proof, accessible, open stack and vendor neutral manner.
- Transfer all structured and unstructured data from the Carelinks application to the archive.
- Provide integration between the Carelinks application and Epic.
Results / ROI
- Cost savings
- Simplified IT infrasatructure
- Compliance with data retention and access requirements
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
Flatirons Digital Innovations, Inc.
3005 Center Green Drive
Boulder, CO 80301