- Internationally recognized academic medical center based in the US that provides patient and family-centered care, research, and education.
- Client is in the process of purchasing smaller doctors’ practices and bringing them into its network. Client needed to move information off of older, disparate systems and onto a common platform for accessing patient information.
- Installation and training for client’s staff on InfoArchive platform and Clinical Archiving technologies in preparation for future activity.
- Client selected OpenText™ Clinical Archive/InfoArchive to facilitate the migration of legacy patient data to a common platform.
- Flatirons selected to install Clinical Archive/InfoArchive, provide training to technical staff (i.e., detailed knowledge transfer on working code, components, documentation etc.)
- Flatirons serves as resource client can return to for additional technical guidance as client’s Clinical Archive practice matures.
- Provide integration between the Carelinks application and Epic.
Results / ROI
- Shortened implementation schedule and equipped client to effectively use InfoArchiving/Clinical Archiving system.