Why Cloud Devops?
Many of our customers are turning to the cloud to address ongoing IT challenges, ranging from costly outages, lack of redundancy, inability to scale, and ballooning legacy hardware costs. Our cloud devops team, in conjunction with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), can help you create a secure, elastic, and future-proof cloud strategy to address these challenges─one that modernizes your existing infrastructure and applications by implementing a cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid cloud environment.
Cloud Services from Flatirons
- Architecting and deploying auto scaling and self-healing environments
- Implementing continuous integration and deployment software pipelines
- Re-platforming applications to leverage Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Container-as-a-Service (CaaS)
- Developing and deploying security best practices
- Planning for business continuity
Devops Lifecycle and Tooling Model
Using Cloud Devops reduces the costs associated with planned and unplanned outages, which often require multiple manual steps to restore systems.
Help ensure that information is stored in a secure, redundant location. Our cloud solutions also help ensure data is not lost during planned or unplanned down times or outages.
Scale according to your organization’s need and growth, eliminating the need for additional hardware, also reducing costly manual steps and ballooning hardware costs.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today!